Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Charlans

Nathan and I have been friends with the Charlans for a few years now. They led the small group we were in and have been great supportive friends. I was so excited to photograph this amazing family. We met at Standley lake and I was thrilled when they pulled out their wardrobe change and cowboy hats. Such a cute idea! Thanks Charlans for being patient with me and allowing me to do your family pics!

bCharlans_3389

bCharlan_3407

bCharlan_3421

bCharlan_3572

bCharlan_3585

bCharlan_3486

bCharlan_3427

bCharlan_3635

bCharlan_3640

bCharlan_3662

3 comments:

  1. You thanking us is way too kind. THANK YOU Annadee for taking the time to do these amazing, beautiful pictures. We truly appreciate both your friendship and your generous gesture with these pictures. You have a true creative talent and incredible photographer's "eye". You will make a great career out of this wonderful talent! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing photography talent here! The whole layout and surroundings are beautiful; and the subjects weren't bad, either :) --just kidding.
    Seriously, I enjoy photography as a hobby and hope that, with practice, I gain an ounce of the talent that you display here. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both SO much!! Thank you for the encouragement. It means a lot to me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contact Me

I am a Lifestyle photographer in the Boulder/Denver area and photography is my passion. For more information please visit www.annadeewrightphotography.com