Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tira

Last week I had the privilege of watching the amazing Melissa Koehler in action. I am starting a mentorship with her next week and I am so excited!! Part of the mentorship was going along with her on a shoot where I was able to watch how she does things and I got some really great advice.

Not only was it great watching her, but she was shooting one of my sweet and beautiful friends, Tira. Tira is a mommy to adorable little Nixon and is pregnant with her second little one, Scarlett. Tira and I were on The Rock dance team together back in the day, before we were wives and mommies. Nathan and I were also in her and her husbands small group. Tira is an amazing woman of God who encourages me more than she knows! I was able to capture some images while watching Melissa. Thanks again Tira for being such a great model! xoxo


wTira_2730

wTira_2734

wTira_2748

wTira_2769

wTira_2763

wTira_2805

wTira_2772

4 comments:

  1. These are just amazing Dee. T looks so beautiful. It was so wonderful meeting you and hanging out.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you DEE! Thanks for making me feel like a STAR!!! Good job hiding my stretchmarks and bellybutton! hahaa!!! You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Dee! Great job! Love how you captured T & Scarlett ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contact Me

I am a Lifestyle photographer in the Boulder/Denver area and photography is my passion. For more information please visit www.annadeewrightphotography.com