Monday, October 12, 2009

Lindsey

I met Lindsey 10 years ago. We briefly met at a FCA Bible study and a few weeks later she asked me if I wanted to be her roommate. I thought it was a little crazy, but I needed a roommate and so did she, so there you go! :) Lindsey recruited a third roomie, Andrea, who I didn't meet until the day we signed the lease. It was a little crazy moving in with people you don't even know, but we ended up becoming the best of friends. We nicknamed ourselves Linds Babe, Dre Dog and Dee Mamma. We have so much fun together and I usually just end up laughing the whole time. Love these ladies! :)

Lindsey is now living in San Diego, but her mom lives in Boulder, so she came out to visit a couple of weeks ago. I really wanted to get some shots of her, but the only time we could do it was in the middle of the day when the sun is very harsh. We went ahead and did it anyway, and I tried to do my best despite the sun.

wLindsey_2476

wLindsey_2439

wLindsey_2543

wLindsey_2667
Love you Linds!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! These are awesome, DEE! Lindsey hasn't changed a bit! Still a hottie! :) So great you could capture her beauty!

    Dee Mamma! haaaa!

    xo.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contact Me

I am a Lifestyle photographer in the Boulder/Denver area and photography is my passion. For more information please visit www.annadeewrightphotography.com